Content creator/ Digital Marketing assistant (part-time, with room to be full time). Salary flexible based on experience and availability.
- Creating exciting social content across Instagram, TikTok & Threads
- Creating a weekly newsletter to send to subscribers
- Coming up with ways to increase our newsletter subscribers
- Reaching out to like-minded brands for competitions & collaborations
- Menu & marketing material design
- Must be competent with indesign/photoshop
- Running google/social ads would be a bonus
- We would love you to come in to the office but would also be happy for some remote working too.
General Manager (Full-time) £30k/annum base
Working at Pique HQ in Earslfield, you will be working directly with founder Sophie to ensure the smooth running of the business operations.
- You will be required to manage a team of 6 full time employees and a few part-time/freelance, in conjunction with the kitchen manager and ensure clear communication between the office and kitchen at all times
- Holding briefings whenever needed to run over events
- Creating rotas for kitchen & event staff
- Recruiting new staff where needed and assisting in the interviewing process
- Assisting with team training whenever new systems are put in place
- Implementing new systems to increase efficiency
- You will be expected to learn the full ins and outs of the business so you must be a fast learner
- As a company passionate about great food, having an interest in this is something we are looking for.
- We are looking for a confident, personable, approachable person to fulfil this exciting new role
- General working hours are Monday-Friday but you will be required to assist on the odd weekend when we have events on.
- We are looking for someone to come on board and grow with the business, to become a part of the Pique family and help lead the team.
Creative Chef (Full time) 24-27k/annum base
- Joining our lovely team of chefs in our catering kitchen, you will be assisting in the daily prep for shoots, picnics & catering deliveries.
- We are looking for someone with a creative mind to assist in the daily running of the kitchen.
- Creating delicious and beautifully presented dishes for shoot breakfasts & lunches
- 1 year minimum in a professional setting
- A fast worker with a strong eye for detail
- Very good communication skills
- A team player with a can do, friendly attitude
- Monday-Friday 8.30-5.30 are standard hours
- You will be required to do the occasional early shift as we do breakfast deliveries and also 1 or 2 half weekend days a month (can be substituted with weekday off).
- Paid overtime